Wednesday 7 December 2016

I am not new South-West APC Leader, I have many leaders - Amosun

The governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun has denied the rumours circulating the towns that he is now new South-West APC leader.

Amosun denied this on Wednesday, in a Press release, He said "If we take this as our guide, even as Governor, I have leaders from my State and at the National level."

"For the avoidance of doubt, I am not, by any stretch of imagination, the leader or new leader of the APC in the South West. I am a loyal party member, and, I shall stand by our party and of course, with President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. I am also obliged to respect all our leaders, in the State, South West and Nigeria."

The governor acknowledged that this is difficult time in his party and the Country.
"This is the minimum that is required of every party member by custom, and by the Constitution of the party. I acknowledge that these are rather difficult times in the life of our party, and, in the nation. I am confident that we shall overcome and our party, the APC, and our dear country will come out even stronger, more viable and united."

0 comments: