Monday 17 April 2017

Body of Missing UNILAG Student found in Mortuary

The body of an undergraduate of University of Lagos (UNILAG), who was declared missing some
three weeks ago, has been found in a mortuary.

Odeleye Remilekun was declared missing days after she reportedly went for a party on the Island but never returned.

Unknown to her loved ones, relatives and friends that the young lady
was involved in a motor accident on Eko Bridge
and her remains had been deposited at the mortuary.

According to one of her friends who took to social
media to search for her, Odeleye left her hostel
at Gbagada on April 1, with a friend for a party.

They became worried when they couldn’t reach
her on her mobile phone.
It was gathered that her body was interred at
the Atan cemetery in Yaba.

Medese Dewumoh who was also her friend
broke the news of her death on social media,
abused those who alleged that she might
have been killed by the ritualists.

“I thought you were missing
babe. I tried to look everywhere for you but alas
you had died in an accident the next day you left
home. We thought you were missing, never knew
you had gone to never come back. With tears in
my eyes and pain in my heart, I pray you rest
well because we are all going to die and yours
came a little early. We are going to forever miss
you baby, I am going to be strong not because I
am capable but for you my happy soul, who
loved with all her heart. You lived a short life but
you touched my heart with your love and
happiness. Now to you who live your life trolling,
backstabbing, judging and saying hurtful things
about people you know nothing about, I hope
you are happy your wish came true. Yes she is
dead but she was not a prey of what you
thought and hoped it was. She died in an
accident on Eko bridge April 1, and yes she was
never a call girl or whatever name you all have
for it. I hope this makes you sleep well tonight
and makes you fulfilled.” She said.

0 comments: